Searching for something in the PLAYMOBIL® Online Shop
Enter the word or product number you wish to find. While you are typing, you will be shown several suggestions and the number of possible hits for this search word.
All PLAYMOBIL® products containing your search word will be displayed in a list.
Search for: Knights
Lion Knight's Castle
Falcon Knight’s Castle
Filtering your search results
Would you like to narrow down your search? By using the filtering function, you may sort the products according to price, type, age etc.
Using your Shopping Cart
When you have decided to purchase an item, simply click “Add to Cart” on the product page and the item will be added to your order.
The number of products and their price will be displayed beside the shopping cart symbol at the top. If you move your mouse over the shopping cart symbol, you will receive further information about the selected products.
On the Shopping Cart screen, you can change the quantity of the selected products. Simply enter the desired quantity in the allocated field, or change the quantity by clicking on the symbols “+” or “-“.
You can also remove the products you have selected from your cart by clicking the “x” button next to the respective product.
When you have reviewed the contents of your shopping cart and are satisfied with your selections, and have agreed to the Terms and Conditions of our store, you may purchase the items by clicking the "Checkout" button. Please follow the further steps of the order process (see also “Ordering”).
Registration at the PLAYMOBIL® Online Shop
If you already have a customer account at the PLAYMOBIL Online Shop, click on “Login” and enter your email address/user name and your password.
Would you like to create a new account? There are two ways how you can register with us:
Click on “Register”, fill in the fields for your name and login data and choose a password. Repeat the password in the next line and click on “Submit”.
You can also create a new account during the ordering process. First, choose the desired products in the online shop. The Shopping Cart then offers you the option “Create An Account”.
Please note: The fields marked with a blue asterix are mandatory, and have to be completed for registering and ordering!
Forgot your password?
Never mind! Simply click on “Forgot Password?” in the Login section and enter your email address. We will then send a link to you by email so you can reset your password.
How to order
When does my order become effective?
When you have selected a product you wish to order, simply click “Add to Cart” on the product page and the product will be added. Continue like this until you have added all products you would like to buy. When you have reviewed the contents of your shopping cart and are satisfied with your selections, and have agreed to the Terms and Conditions of our store, you may purchase the items by clicking the "Checkout" button.
During the next steps, you will be asked to select your delivery address. You can then choose your billing address (if different from your delivery address) your payment method, or redeem a Gift Certificate. You will then be shown an overview, giving you the possibility to check your order again. If you would like to change or correct something, you can go back to the steps before and change your details.
By clicking the button “Submit Order”, you confirm that you want to purchase the products listed in your order.
Your order details
Your order details will be saved. Like your customer information and our Terms and Conditions, they can be accessed or printed at any time. Just log in to our Online Shop again. You can also check the status of your order in your customer account here.
To make sure your personal data and computer are safe at all times while surfing on the Internet, we recommend using the most current version of your browser.
The SSL encryption has become a standard on the Internet. It is based on the encryption of data communication between your Internet browser and our server, to avoid security issues from third parties.
The order process in the Playmobil® Online Shop uses SSL to secure your personal data (e.g. your address or your credit card number) against third parties. The encryption is activated in the order process from Step 2 – “Billing”.
Returns, Refunds, and Replacements
Cancellation of Order
You may cancel your order with us at any time up to the end of the seventh working day from the date you receive the ordered goods. You do not need to give us any reason for cancelling your order nor will you have to pay any penalty.
To cancel your order you must notify us in writing either by post at the address below or by email to email@example.com
If you have received the goods before you cancel your contract then you must send the goods back to us at our address detailed below at your own cost and risk. If you cancel your contract and we have already processed the goods for delivery, you should return the items, unpacked to our Customer Service Department at the address below.
Once you have notified us that you are cancelling your order, any sum debited to us from your Credit/Debit card will be re-credited to your account as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days of your order PROVIDED THAT the goods in question are returned by you and received by us in the condition they were in when delivered to you. If you do not return the goods delivered to you or do not pay the costs of delivery, we shall be entitled to deduct the direct costs of recovering the goods from the amount to be re-credited to you.
Returns and Refunds
Should you wish to return any goods, you may do so at any time within 3 months of the purchase date PROVIDED, they are returned to us in the same condition (including the original packaging) as they were when sold. If you do not have proof of purchase then, providing the goods are in the same condition (including the original packaging) as when sold we may, at our sole discretion, exchange the goods for other goods to the same value, or issue you a credit note.
If the goods we deliver are not what you ordered or are damaged or defective or the delivery is of an incorrect quantity, we shall have no liability to you unless you notify us in writing at our contact address of the problem within 10 working days of the delivery of the goods in question.
If you do not receive goods ordered by you within 30 days of the date on which you ordered them, we shall have no liability to you unless you notify us in writing at our contact address of the problem within 40 days of the date on which you ordered the goods.
If you notify a problem to us, our only obligation will be, at your option: (a) to make good any shortage or non-delivery; (b) to replace or repair any goods that are damaged or defective; or (c) to refund the amount paid for the goods in question in whatever way we choose.
This is not intended to limit any rights you might have as a consumer under applicable consumer protection laws or other statutory rights that may not be excluded nor in any way to exclude or limit our liability to you for any death or personal injury resulting from our negligence.
Please see our Terms and Conditions for full details of our cancellation, refund and return policy.
All goods should be returned to the following address:
Playmobil Northern Europe
Customer Service Department
Blarenberglaan 3a bus 5
Copyright 2004 Geobra Brandstätter Stiftung & Co. KG, Zirndorf, Germany
All rights reserved. All texts, images, diagrams, sound, animation and video files as well as their arrangement are subject to copyright law and all other laws pertaining to the protection of intellectual property. The contents of this website must not be copied, changed, distributed or otherwise be made available to third parties either for trade purposes or for distribution. Usage of our materials on other websites is equally forbidden. You may download the contents of this website solely for your personal, non-commercial, private use, in accordance with our Internet Guidelines and provided that you regard all copyright, brand and other protective laws, especially by not deleting the respective information or making it otherwise inaccessible or illegible. All changes or the use of the contents of our website for any other purpose is a violation of our rights and is expressly forbidden.
If not otherwise indicated, all trademarks mentioned on the PLAYMOBIL® website are brands protected by law of geobra Brandstätter Stiftung & Co.KG. This especially pertains to the brands PLAYMOBIL®, PLAYMOBIL® System X, PLAYMOBIL® RC Train and PLAYMOBIL® Funpark. These brands are protected nationally and internationally and must neither be reproduced nor copied, changed or used in any other way without the express prior permission of geobra Brandstätter Stiftung & Co.KG.
Our website has been created with the greatest possible care. Even if we assume that the information provided by us is correct it may contain mistakes or inaccuracies. Therefore, we provide this information without any assurances or guarantees of any kind, either express or tacit. Also excluded are any tacit guarantees concerning the trading capabilities, suitability for certain purposes or the non-violation of laws and patents. We exclude any liability for damages resulting from the perusal of this website directly or indirectly unless they were intentional or due to negligence on our part. We especially issue no guarantee that our website, its contents and/or the server on which it is located is not contaminated by viruses. Additionally, we point out that we do not supervise other websites containing a link to our website and cannot be held responsible for their contents.
PLAYMOBIL® wants to present itself to you with an innovative and informative Internet program. Therefore, we hope that you enjoy your visit to our website. The intellectual property contained in it, such as patents, brand names and proprietary rights are protected and this website does not convey a license for using the intellectual property of PLAYMOBIL® or any third parties.
We would like to know your opinion on our products and our website. However, we want to point out that we do not regard any messages received from you as confidential. Furthermore, we have the right to use your information in any way we see fit and without any obligations whatsoever toward you. The information we receive becomes the property of PLAYMOBIL® on receipt and we have the right to use all ideas, concepts, know-how or technical information including the development, production and distribution of products without any obligation for financial compensation toward you.
For Non-Commercial Web Sites
We at geobra Brandstätter Stiftung & Co. KG, the source of the PLAYMOBIL® family of products, are excited and honored that many fans and enthusiasts around the world want to share with others information, ideas and their own experiences with respect to the PLAYMOBIL® family of products. As the Internet has developed into an international showcase where anyone can open up his or her computer to the world in the form of a personal web page, we have developed the following guidelines to ensure that any and all uses by fans and enthusiasts of the trademarks and copyrights associated with our products protects and respects our trademarks and copyrights, as well as our other fans and enthusiasts, who are children of all ages. It is difficult to set up precise guidelines for our fans and enthusiasts around the world. As a beginning, however, we have established the following basic principles:
- The trust that consumers have in PLAYMOBIL® products and their quality cannot be harmed or compromised by any use of PLAYMOBIL® trademarks or copyrighted materials.
- Children will not be exposed to harmful or offensive content on a web site.
- he web site will not depict any violence that is inappropriate for children under 5.
- The web site will not discriminate or appear to discriminate against any person because of age, race, sex or religion.
On this basis, we have established the following guidelines and requirements for non-commercial web sites that use any of our trademarks or copyrighted materials.
A trademark is a word, image or slogan used to identify the products or services coming from a company. There are several trademarks which are used to identify our products and services, including but not limited to PLAYMOBIL®, PLAYMOBIL® SYSTEM X, PLAYMOBIL® RC TRAIN and PLAYMOBIL® FUNPARK. We have taken steps to register these trademarks in countries around the world to ensure that the use of these trademarks identifies authentic PLAYMOBIL® products made in accordance with our standards of quality. We will allow fans and enthusiasts to use certain of the PLAYMOBIL® trademarks on web sites, only for non-commercial purposes. This means that no PLAYMOBIL® products or services are to be offered for sale, lease or rent on those web sites, and those web sites may not contain or offer links to any other web sites where PLAYMOBIL® products or services are offered for sale, lease or rent, other than web sites operated by geobra Brandstätter Stiftung & Co. KG or its affiliates (such as www.playmobil.de or www.playmobil.com).
No use is to be made of the stylized PLAYMOBIL® trademark, which is the logo form appearing at the beginning of this document, nor of any head from a PLAYMOBIL® figure separate from the rest of the product.
The word PLAYMOBIL® may be used, provided that the "®" symbol or "(R)" appears next to the word. The word PLAYMOBIL® should not be used as a noun, such as "Here is the PLAYMOBIL®," but rather should appear as an adjective, such as "Here is the PLAYMOBIL® figure." The appearance of the PLAYMOBIL® trademarks must be consistent with the other text in typeface and size. We prefer that the PLAYMOBIL® trademark appear in all capitals, but do not require you to do so.
Any use of the PLAYMOBIL® trademarks must be clearly identified as referring to authentic PLAYMOBIL® products, and must not indicate or imply that the web site is sponsored, authorized or otherwise approved by geobra Brandstätter or its affiliated companies. Use of PLAYMOBIL® trademarks in a large size at the top of a web page would give such an improper impression and we must forbid you from doing so.
A copyright is the right to control the copying of a creative original work, including the creation of derivative works, or works which are based on an original work. All of our products, packaging, instruction sheets and promotional materials are protected by copyright laws around the world. Copying, scanning, distributing and displaying these materials in print or on a web site would infringe our rights. However, for non-commercial purposes and in a limited manner, we will grant permission, upon request, for scanning and copying our copyrighted materials for display on a web site. To request such permission, please complete the form available at www.playmobil.online/copyright_approval, and send it to us by fax to +49-911-9666-120.
Reproduction of catalogs or of instruction sheets is prohibited.
Any use of PLAYMOBIL® copyrighted materials must be clearly identified as referring to authentic PLAYMOBIL® products, and must not indicate or imply that the web site is sponsored, authorized or otherwise approved by geobra Brandstätter or its affiliated companies.
Internet Domain Names
Internet domain names, specifically the portion which usually appears between "www." and the top level domain, such as ".com", ".net", ".org", ".co.uk" or ".de" have rapidly become a way for people to find information on the Internet about companies or products. Please refrain from registering and/or using the PLAYMOBIL® trademarks as part of an Internet domain name. Such a use creates the impression that the web site is associated with or affiliated with our company or an actual PLAYMOBIL® web site, such as www.playmobil.de or www.playmobil.com. We prohibit the use of any of our trademarks or copyrighted materials on any web site with a domain name that includes "playmobil" or any of our trademarks. If anyone registers such a domain name, we reserve the right to take appropriate steps to compel transfer of that domain name to geobra Brandstätter Stiftung & Co. KG.
Any web site using any PLAYMOBIL® trademarks or PLAYMOBIL® copyrighted materials, must provide a disclaimer, or written statement which clearly states that the web site is not sponsored, authorized or otherwise approved by geobra Brandstätter Stiftung & Co. KG or its affiliated companies, and that neither geobra Brandstätter Stiftung & Co. KG nor its affiliated companies is responsible for any content appearing on such a web site. The disclaimer should appear on the first page of the web site and should also be available by a link on other pages.
A sample disclaimer you could use is: This web site is not owned, operated, sponsored or authorized by geobra Brandstätter Stiftung & Co. KG. geobra Brandstätter Stiftung & Co. KG does not endorse, and is not responsible for, this web site or any information or links contained herein; makes no express or implied warranties with regard to any information or links on this web site or any other linked web sites; and is not bound by any statements made on this web site, or by those who own or operate this web site. The trademarks PLAYMOBIL®, PLAYMOBIL® SYSTEM X, PLAYMOBIL® RC TRAIN and PLAYMOBIL® FUNPARK and the copyrighted images of PLAYMOBIL® products are the sole and exclusive property of geobra Brandstätter Stiftung & Co. KG, which reserves all rights therein. Even if you abide by all of these guidelines (as we hope you do), we cannot be responsible for your web site, or be bound by any statements made on your web site.
PLAYMOBIL® News and Information
From time to time, we will distribute news or information about new PLAYMOBIL® products, events or services. This information may be posted on our web site or may appear in printed publications. We plan the distribution of this news and information carefully, and cannot allow rumors or non-public information to be distributed by people "trying to spread the word out." Please respect our plans and our right to keep information private until we are ready to tell the world.
A Final Note
We thank you for your anticipated cooperation in abiding by these guidelines. At the same time, however, we reserve the right to withdraw permission to use our trademarks and copyrighted materials on any web site that violates these guidelines. The Internet provides a great new opportunity for instantaneous worldwide communication that allows everyone's voice to be heard. Because the Internet is an evolving mode of international communication, we may find it necessary to modify these guidelines from time to time. While you may think that the guidelines restrict your ability to post whatever you want on a web site, please remember that we are trying to make sure that every child's experience with our PLAYMOBIL® products is a pleasant one.
geobra Brandstätter Stiftung & Co. KG
- The information we collect and how we use it
- When you register with us we need to know your name, billing address, email address and telephone number. We also need to know your login name, password and security question answer.
- We gather this information to allow us to process your registration. The relevant information is then used by us, our agents and sub-contractors to process any orders you may make and for the distribution of newsletters, catalogues and the delivery of the goods
- We may ask you to provide us with optional information about the number of children you have and each child’s name and age. This information will NEVER be made available to any third party organisation.
- We may also use technology to anonymously track and monitor website usage in order to help us develop the website and our services and may provide this information to third parties. This information will not include information that can be used to identify any individual.
- From time to time we may provide your information to our customer service agencies for research and analysis purposes, so that we can monitor and improve the services we provide. We, or our agents and subcontractors may contact you by post or e-mail, to ask you for your feedback and comments on our services.
- How we protect your information
- The Internet is not a secure medium. However, we have put in place various security technologies as set out in our Security Statement.
- (Unless we state otherwise (See Clause 11 of GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS we keep your information confidential. Our internal procedures cover the storage, access and disclose of your information.)
- Updating your details
- If any of the information that you have provided to us changes, for example, if you change your e-mail address, name or payment details, or if you wish to cancel your registration, please let us know the correct details by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, (or by sending a letter to Playmobil Northern Europe, Blarenberglaan 3a bus 5, B-2800 Mechelen, Belgium).
- Your consent
- Owing to the global nature of the internet infrastructure, the information you provide may be transferred in transit to or through countries outside the European Economic Area that do not have similar protections in place regarding your data and its use as set out in this policy. However, we have taken the steps outlined above to try to improve the security of your information. By submitting your information you consent to these transfers.
- How to contact Playmobil Northern Europe
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
FOR CUSTOMER ORDERS PLACED VIA THE INTERNET FROM SWEDEN
The terms used in these general conditions ("the Conditions") are defined as follows:
- We (Us and Our): the private company with limited liability Playmobil Benelux B.V., with its registered offices in Gorinchem and its principal place of business at Parklaan 31, 4702 XA Roosendaal, correspondence address Nispensestraat 102, 4701 CZ Roosendaal (email address: email@example.com) and filed in the Commercial Register under number 23053624 and with VAT number NL 007591020 B01;
- You (and Your): all natural persons with whom we enter into a Contract, or to whom we make an offer or in whose regard we perform any (juristic) act;
- Contract: all contracts entered into between You and Us;
- Products: all goods that are the subject of a Contract.
Scope of Application
- These Conditions form an integral part of all Contracts.
- Amendments to these Conditions or deviations from specific elements of the Contract are not binding to Us other than if We have confirmed our acceptance of those changes or deviations in writing.
Offers and Contract
- All offers are subject to contract unless the offer contains an express statement to the contrary.
- A Contract is initially formed once We have expressly confirmed the order or if We have implemented the order.
- The delivered Products can deviate on subordinate points from the images and specifications given on the website. You do not have the right to have the contract rescinded if the lack of conformity to the images and specifications given on the website is minor.
Prices and payments
- All prices given on the website are subject to change. All prices are in Swedish Krones and include VAT and do not include shipping charges or any costs of returns.
- Your payment must be made at all times by credit card.
- We retain the ownership of all Products delivered to you until you have met in full your payment obligations pursuant to the Contract under which we have delivered Products to you.
- The delivery times given on the website are no more than indicative. However, we shall attempt to perform an order within 30 days after the order. If an ordered product is not deliverable within these 30 days, we shall inform you and refund you.
- The Products are delivered exclusively in Sweden.
- You are obliged to thoroughly inspect the Products for defects upon delivery. You have the right to dissolve the Contract, without giving reasons, in full or in part, within two weeks of receiving the ordered Products. The Contract can be dissolved by means of a notification or an email addressed to Playmobil Northern Europe, attn. Consumer Service Nordic, Nispensestraat 102, 4701CZ, Roosendaal or firstname.lastname@example.org. You can then send the ordered products to the address given to you for that purpose. Amounts that you have already paid for returned Products will be repaid to you within 30 days of the Contract being dissolved. We reserve the right to refuse returned Products or to credit only part of the amount already paid if they are not returned in the condition in which You received them for causes that can be attributed to You.
- In the absence of statement to the contrary, all Products are covered by a guarantee period of three years from the date of delivery. This guarantee is valid exclusively for Products delivered in Denmark. The guarantee covers the replacement or – to be decided at Your discretion - the repair, free of charge, to the best of our ability, of any material or manufacturing errors in the delivered Products during the guarantee period, provided that those errors are reported to Us in writing or by email with a detailed description during the aforesaid guarantee period. All replaced components become Our property. Rather than repairing or replacing the delivered Product, We can also opt to reimburse the purchase price. These guarantee provisions do not affect your statutory rights and claims, such as the right to dissolution and compensation for damages. All of your complaints must be accompanied by a clear written specification of the complaint and a copy of the purchase invoice.
- We are exclusively liable to You for damages as provided for in this article 8.
- In the event of an attributable non-compliance with the Contract on Our part, We are exclusively liable for the direct damages arising thereof and provided that We are first held immediately and properly in default and given a reasonable period in which to as yet meet Our obligations. "Direct damages" are defined exclusively as: damage to the delivered Products, damage to other property of Yours and personal injury.
- Our total liability for attributable non-compliance with the Contract is limited for each occurrence to payment of the direct damages up to a maximum of the amount paid by You to Us for the relevant Product, not including VAT and other costs, and where a series of occurrences is deemed to be a single occurrence unless agreement to the contrary is made under mutual consultation. The compensation will not in any event exceed EUR 250 unless the insurance We have taken out pays out a higher amount in the case in question.
- We cannot under any circumstances be held liable for indirect losses, including the loss of data or consequential losses.
- The provisions of the previous paragraphs do not affect Our liability in respect of product liability.
- We will not invoke limitations of liability if the loss in question was caused by Our intentional act or omission or wilful recklessness or that of Our managerial employees forming part of the executive board or company management.
Events beyond our control
- We are exclusively liable to You for damages as provided for in this article 8.
- Force majeure on Our part is defined (among other things) as: work strikes, company sit-ins and lock-outs, riot, stagnation or other production problems or problems with Our suppliers and/or transport provided by ourselves or by third-parties and/or devaluation, increases in import duties and/or excise duties and/or taxes and/or statutory measures, as well as the lack of any permit to be obtained from the government, sickness or lack of personnel for any other reason.
- In cases of force majeure the obligation of the party invoking force majeure shall be suspended for the period of the force majeure.
- We shall process Your personal details in conformity with the current privacy regulations and Our privacy statement.
Applicable law and court of competent jurisdiction
- The Conditions and the Contract shall be governed by the laws of the Netherlands. The applicability of the Vienna Sales Convention of 1980 (CISC) is excluded.
- All disputes arising from the Contract or these Conditions shall be referred in the first instance exclusively to the court with competent jurisdiction in Your elected domicile or actual place of residence.
OS Platform for extrajudicial online dispute resolutions
According to EU regulation Nr. 524/2013 the European Commission has established an interactive website for the extrajudicial settlement of online legal transactions. You can reach the OS platform of the European Commission here: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/